In all our food recipes, you can find detailed diet guides on the pack as well as other nutritional tips. Sometimes, however, the suggested amount is less than what your pet needs. It also depends on their exercise, their breed and their needs. A good alternative for menu change but also for increasing the animal protein, vitamins and trace elements needed by the animal is to mix dry and wet food.
The amount of food your dog needs can be changed if:
- Your dog becomes more active, pregnant or breastfeeding.
- The weather is very hot or cold.
- Your dog recovers from surgery or from infection.
- Always have fresh water next to your pet’s food Read More
The first week with your new puppy can be exciting, of course, but it is also likely to make you tired. Make the transition easier for both of you with a small schedule.
Save the right supplies.
Buy some of the basic things from early, so your dog can settle more smoothly in his new environment.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- bowl of food and water
- food and treats for education. Try at least initially to buy the same feed for your dog as a sudden change in diet can upset your stomach
- collar and leash
- toys and special chew toys
- detergents for removing stains and odors
probably some baby boxes to block parts of your home that you Read More